Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Decoupage bottle Valentine Table decor

Greetings!!!

I am very happy to have started on the blogging journey on crafting  in the month filled with love.  Yes February all filled with love in the air. Although my crafting journey has started with papercrafts,  but off late I have been too much into jewelry making. Now time to rekindle my interest in other type of crafts. so today we will see my first decoupage try.

This gold and pink themed bottle decked up with flowers is a great addition to a romantic dinner table .
I have linked this creation to the challenge on the blog below 

PearlySparklesChallenge





So these are two different kind of looks. It makes a good pair and an excellent home decor.  It gives a very aesthetic look on your hutch or entry way table or even corner tables.  Can be used as is or used as a flower vase.




 Do leave your valuable comments below.  

For a custom order of decoupage bottle set mail us at yesveecreations@gmail.com  Visit our facebookpage at SVHandmades.




No comments:

Post a Comment